• Youth will be given 50 percent seats in elections
• No change in politics if new blood is not given the opportunity
• Be prepared as there may be threatening and atrocities
• State and district level committees will be formed for poll supervision
• Janasena continues to fight for capital city farmers till they get justice
Janasena Party President Sri Pawan Kalyan says at Party’s extensive meeting at Mangalagiri Janasena Party President Sri Pawan Kalyan has announced that top priority would be given to the youth along with senior leaders in the local body elections. Fifty percent seats would be given to youth ) carried the party flags with selflessness over the years and they would be fielded as party candidates.
Janasena Focused on Local body Polls, Now Youth Turn
He called upon the party leaders to prepare to face atrocities along with caste and group fights in the local body elections. Stating that the leaders could not move forward if they did not have guts, he said the change could not be achieved if the new blood was not allowed into the politics. An extent. meeting of the party leaders was organized at the party office In Mangalagiri on Saturday. Speaking on the occasion, Sri Pawan Kalyan said “we need to work hard to achieve bng term goals and hence I am saying from the beginning that the goal shall be based on 25 years of political existence. it is the responsibility of the district leadership to identify the youth who served the party with selflessness.
The local body elections will be a good opportunity for building the institutional structure of the party and we need to utilize it. Castes, religions, and groups will show an impact in the municipal and panchayat elections as the government used the process of receptions in its favor. We shall not bar with regard to the reservations as the Janasena Party has supporters irrespective of caste and religions. We can identify and field them In the polls. At the same time, it Is the responsibility of the party leaders to identify the ‘migrating birds’ that join the party only during the elections. You shall consider their integrity before allowing them into the party,” he cautioned.
State, district election committees for poll supervision Sri Pawan Kalyan mid “there are some specific situations in north Andhra Pradesh and Rayalaseema regions as some leaders will resort to threatening and the party cadre shall not fear for such threatens. Steps will be made to set up a helpline and a legal team to extend assistance to the party leaders. A five-member committee will be instituted to issue B forms to the contesting candidates. Apart from it, the State and district level election committee will be appointed on behalf of the party to supervise the local body elections, he added.
• YCP became stronger after Janasena detached with BJP, TDP The Janasena Party Chief mid “we had extended our support to Bharatiya Janata Party and Telugu Desam Party in 2014 keeping in view that there shall be good governance for the people. We contested in the elections In 2019 alone by opposing Telugu Desam Party owing to some reasons. Since BJP, TDP and Janasena Party divided, YCP became stronger, The added.
• YCP Govt must only give clarity on the capital city Sri Pawan Kalyan said “when Karunanidhi built Assembly In Tamil Nadu, Jayalalitha converted it as a hospital. I had some apprehensions and fears in 2015 when the Telugu Demm government had acquired lands in a huge manner. Then, I asked what will be the fate of the farmers if the next rulers failed to continue it as it may take at least two and a half decades to bring the capital city into reality. My apprehensions and fears became true today.
Janasena Party has taken a clear decision over the capital city. We made it clear that the administration shall be worked from one place and development must be decentralized. Only the YCP government must give clarity on the capital city. It shall inform the people of how the concept of three capital cities is possible. As we all have observed how the response was when the chief minister visited Vimkhapatnam after making the statement over three capital cities.
We have also seen how the response was when Janasena Party launched a long march over the sand issue. We have experienced tremendous response because Janasena Party will always support the people% issues. The government is playing with the lives of the crores of people. Janasena Party would support the farmers who sacrificed their lands for the capital city and it will continue its fight until they get justice, Sri Pawan Kalyan added.
Opposition against Govt is our strength: Sri Nadendla Manohar Garu Janasena Party Political Affairs Committee (PAC) Sri Nadendla Manohar said “there is strong opposition to the chief minister’s rule though he is promising to implement many welfare schemes.
The party functionaries have to take this to the people so strongly and they shall feel the local body elections as a challenge. The leaders who appointed as in. charges shall not feel it as an authority as it shall be treated as a responsibility. You need to organize Mandal and town-level meetings and acquire knowledge on the reservation system before going for the local body elections.
The party’s legal wing will be made available to the party leaders if they face any issues. With regard to the capital city, with the attempts of Sri Pawan Kalyan for the sake of Amaravati farmers and participating in the state-wide agitation, the party has gained its own special position.
It was brought to the notice of the Party President on how the police are handling the women protestors. The chief minister, who made thousands of kilometers of Padayatra has failed even to console these women. It Is definitely an attempt to make the situations in their favor. Sri Pawan Kalyan is on, the leader who is raising the issues of capital city farmers since 2015 as Janasena Party will ever change its stance for the sake of political gain,” he said.
• All must respect the Party Chiefs decision: Sri T. Sivasankar Garu Speaking on the occasion, Janasena Party secretary Sri T.Sivasankar paru said “the decisions of Party president Sri Pawan Kalyan are acceptable to all in the party and everyone shall respect it. The leaders shall identify, the strong leaders who are available to the local people and delegate responsibilities to them.
They shall not believe in the false campaign in social media a. shall work hard by visiting local places in person. Janasena is the only party that reacted to the local issues compared to other parties; he said. Janasena Politburo members, PAC members, party general secretaries, secretaries, district in. charges and other senior leaders attended the meeting.