TNEB Online Payment
Know how to pay TNEB online payment. TNEB is Tamilnadu Electricity Board working since 1957. It is a government owned power generating and distributing company. We have covered online bill payment procedures of all leading power distribution companies of India. You can also check how to pay Tata power bill and BSES electricity bills online.
Online payments are becoming more popular. Most of the people preferring digital payments pay their mobile bills online. This post will show you how to make TNEB online payment. You will know the link to the official site of TNEB from here.
Ibillpayment.in is guiding users to pay their bills online. Your confusions regarding online bill payments will be solved easily. Our site carries clear instructions and guides users to the appropriate pages of the official sites to pay their bills online. Check how to pay bills of Idea, Airtel, BSNL, or Vodafone mobiles. In the case of any confusion, contact us to inform your queries. TNEB online payment procedure is explained with all details for your convenience.
How to Pay TNEB Online Bill Payment
Follow the below procedure for TNEB online payment. Choose the mode of payment most suitable to you and pay your bills without standing in queues.
STEP – 1 – Registration
- Use this official website of TNEB: https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login
- If you are not registered, register and create your user id and password.
- Click the option of ‘New User’. Select the option of existing service connection number.
- Press the ‘Enter’ button on the screen.
- Now select your region from the list on the screen.
- Also,give the existing service connection number. (The consumer no. is the service no. you will find in white meter card or your old receipts).
- Once, you give connection no., you will immediately get all the details on the screen.
- The screen will show the name of the owner of the house and the full address.
- Now enter your email address, username, and password.
- Fill up all the details and click submit.
After submitting details, you will get an email confirmation. One user can register for multiple consumer numbers. Use the Add Consumer No. option for adding multiple consumer numbers to one login account. You can update your details at a later stage by using an “Update Profile” option.
STEP – 2 TNEB Online Payment Process
After getting confirmation, you can now login using your password and user id you have created.
- Use the link as given above and login.
- You will find options of Make Payment and Add Service Number at the right side of the screen.
- Upon entering your service number, you will see all your details.
- Click the option of Make Payment and get a list of banks.
- Select the bank through which you want to pay.
- Besides net banking, debit cards and credit card facility is also available.
After successful payment, you will get a message on your email. Your e-receipt will be generated.
Sometimes it may happen that after a successful transaction, an error page is displayed instead of the e-receipt. In such case, check if your bank account is debited for the amount or not. If it is debited, do not pay again for the same service number. The TNEB online payment receipt will be sent to your email address in due course. You will also be able to view the receipt in the payment report after confirmation from the bank. Never attempt to pay again without checking your bank account. You also check status of SBI credit card from our portal.
Online payment of LT or low tension electricity bills is facilitated for the entire Tamil Nadu. Consumers can also make TNEB online payment through post offices, Kiosk machines, mobiles, and bank counters. Consumers of Bescom, Tata Power, and BSES are also paying electricity bills online. The TNEB portal also offers an online facility to register complain and know the bill status. Learn to pay vodafone mobile bills online. Also check how to pay HDFC, ICICI, and SBI credit card bills.