How to Pay Kerala Electricity Bill Online
Are you looking for complete information on how to pay KSEB electricity bill online? We guide you through the multiple online ways of KSEB online payment. Find instructions about viewing, downloading and paying your bills at wss.kseb.in the self-service portal. The facility allows consumers to pay bills quickly without standing in long queues. You may also check KSEB bill status using this portal. If you want to avoid online registration process, you can pay the bill using the quick pay service. Detailed procedures for paying bills with and without registration are shared here.
Kerala State Electricity Board is the oldest public sector of the country. It generates, transmits, and distributes power across Kerala. The official portal is facilitating consumers to pay bills using their net banking accounts, debit and credit cards. No hassles of carrying your hard copy of the KSEB bill, as you can view and download the bills too. A large number of state and private power distribution companies like Tata Power bill, Bescom, and TNEB are also allowing e-payments.
KSEB Online Payment Using QuickPay [without registration]
The official KSEB Quick pay allows paying electricity bills without online registration at the portal. Just follow the simple steps listed below and the pay with few clicks. Consumers just need to know their electrical section, consumer number and the bill number of outstanding bill before paying.
- Use the link to access KSEB Quickpay portal: https://wss.kseb.in/selfservices/quickpay
- If you do not know your bill number, you can retrieve it using the ‘view bill’ page.
- Select the electrical section from the menu and enter the outstanding bill number.
- Also, enter the consumer number.
- Click ‘submit to see the bill’ to proceed further.
- Now you can check the complete details of your bill on the screen.
- Verify them and click ‘proceed to payment’.
- Select the mode of payment you want to use and click ‘pay now’.
- Once you pay, you will receive the payment confirmation to your mobile by SMS or by e-mail.
In the case of any issue with your online KSEB bill payment, you can use the customer care support. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0471-2555544.
KSEB Electricity Bill Payment with Registration at wss.kseb.in
Now you can also register at the wss.kseb.in portal using the given link. Registered users can view the billing history at any time. You can login the portal using the consumer sign in facility to view all the transaction and billing details.
KSEB New User Registration
- Click here for registration: https://wss.kseb.in/selfservices/wss-registerForm
- Fill up all the fields including electrical section, the latest bill number and the consumer no.
- Create your unique user id and password.
- Type the verification code and click ‘register’.
- You will soon receive a verification mail from KSEB for activating your registration.
- Do remember to verify your email.
Use the login id and password to sign in on the homepage and make KSEB online payment. Being a registered user, you can avoid filling in your details every time you pay. Now you can also view and download your bills and check the status of your bills.
KSEB Online Payment – OrumaWEB Portal for KSEB LT Bills
OrumaWEB portal is the oldest way of making KSEB online payment. Many electrical sections still fall under Oruma WEB portal here.
Here is the link for OrumaWEB portal: http://pg.kseb.in/ui/qpay.php
- You will need to furnish your electrical section, consumer no., and bill no.
- Also provide your email address and mobile number.
- Complete the KSEB online payment at Orumaweb by clicking below options after filling up necessary details:
Proceed to pay Bill > Show Payable Amount > Confirm Payment > Make Payment
- Select the payment method and complete the transaction.
We are sure all these methods will help consumers of KSEB to pay their electricity online. Do feel free to drop your comments in case of any confusion with KSEB online payment process. We shared how to pay other states electricity bills like MSEB bill, Tata power, Bescom and more. However, if you are choosing OrumaWEB portal for online KSEB online payment, do make sure to check if your electrical section is available.