BSNL Landline Bill Payment
Find a complete step by step guide to BSNL landline bill payment online. BSNL is one of the leading broadband and landline connection provider in urban and semi-urban area. Facility of BSNL online bill payment is available on its official portal. We will guide you how to pay BSNL postpaid bill payment using various available methods. If you have an easy access to the internet, you can pay your bills from your most convenient places. No need to move out of home to pay your BSNL landline bills. You can now pay your bills online using your net banking or credit card facility. If you are an avid smartphone user, make online BSNL payment by downloading an app. The similar guidelines are also posted for idea bill payment and bescom online payment. Paying monthly bills is made easy by the convenient online methods of payment.
Ibillpayment.in brings tutorials on how to make online payments to your major service providers. You can refer our site to pay online bills of mobiles, broadband, credit card and LIC premiums. To make your BSNL landline bill payment, multiple payment modes are available. You can choose your suitable option from the credit card, debit card, internet banking or auto pay. The quick pay facilities at the BSNL portal allows you to pay your bills online without registration. You can pay your bills without any hassles of login. If you get registered, you will enjoy the service of reminders and alerts for your pending bills.
How to Pay BSNL Landline Bill Online
BSNL services of broadband and landline are offered to individuals. It also offers internet and landline connection to corporates and DID. The below method will help you to pay your BSNL landline bill as well internet bills.
Follow the below steps to pay your BSNL landline bill payment:
- Visit the official website http://portal3.bsnl.in/myportal/cfa.do
- The above link is for BSNL landline bill payment section.
- If you are paying your personal bill as an individual, select the Individual bill / FTTH bills.
- Individual subscribers can pay their landline and fibre to the home (broadband at home) bills.
- Corporate subscribers can choose the option of corporate bills for BSNL landline bill payment. Any corporate unit using broadband, should also use this page for BSNL online payment.
- Enter your landline phone number with your STD code, email id and mobile number.
- Enter the captcha code as shown.
- Click on ‘submit’.
- You will now see a new page with all your bill details.
- The screen will show your bill amount, name and last date for payment.
- It will also display the bill number and bill date and your state.
- Give a click on ‘Pay’ button at the bottom.
- You can choose to pay by any of the following payment modes now:
- Internet Banking (Choose the bank from the popular banks icon or drop down menu at ‘other banks.’
- Credit Card (American Express, Diners Club, Mastercard and Visa)
- Debit Card (Maestro, Mastercard, Rupay, Visa)
- Cash Card (itz Cash, Icash, Oxycash and Paycash)
- Select the payment gateway and complete your online BSNL landline bill payment.
Corporate users and DID users can choose the respective option and make payment similarly.
Follow the guides given here
BSNL Postpaid Bill Payment
If you are using BSNL mobile network use the below link to the official portal.:
Make BSNL online payment for GMS, wi-max and CDMA bills.
You can pay your bills online with or without registration. BSNL portal offers a single click registration. You can register and login very easily using your social media accounts. Register using your Facebook or google plus accounts. Besides BSNL landline bill payment, you can view your bills, transactions and also download bills. For queries and other issues, you can always check bsnl customer care numbers.
Download My BSNL Mobile App for BSNL Landline Bill Payment
Download the My BSNL mobile app to pay from your smartphones. Download the app from the google play store. The app is also available at other stores for windows, iphones and blackberry. Download the app free of cost and enjoy paying your bills with few taps on your phones. Similarly, you can also pay bill of reliance payment online.
BSNL is a major landline connection provider. Its services are used in homes and offices all over the country. Hence, we are sure this information is helping large number of users. Besides postpaid mobile and landline, users can also recharge their prepaid numbers online. The instructions here will help you to make your BSNL landline bill payment with minimum fuss. Manage your bill payments smartly using the online mode. Do not forget to check our useful post for LIC online payment. Online payment methods for other service providers are uploaded at our ibillpayment.in. Keep visiting us to know how to pay your bills online.