Airtel Mobile Bill Payment
Know all the swift ways to pay Airtel bill payment online. If you are using Airtel’s network and broadband services, you would enjoy the hassle-free online payment methods. The Airtel interface offers multiple ways to pay mobile bills online. Airtel bills of mobile and internet can be paid with or without registering at the www.airtel.in. ibillpayment.in is committed to helping users to pay their bills efficiently. As for Idea users, we have already posted complete procedure of idea bill payment online. A host of useful services is availed on a regular basis. We have covered complete guidelines to pay bills of mobiles, insurance companies, and credit card services. This post guides all Airtel users to pay their broadband or mobile bills.
Services of Airtel are used all across the country. Other 19 countries are also using its network and internet services. We have shown below the appropriate pages of Airtel site for each mode of payment. There are various online modes of Airtel bill payment to huge time saver. Users can pay their bills from comforts of their homes or office desks. If you are a new at paying bill online, we give you a perfect platform. While learning how to do airtel bill payment for postpaid mobile online, do check our other useful posts on bill payments.
4 Best Ways of Airtel Bill Payment: Mobile and Broadband
Find below the different ways to pay airtel mobile bills. You can choose the most convenient and save lots of time and efforts:
Pay Airtel Bills in a Single Click without Registering/Login
Follow the step wise procedure and pay your Airtel bill payment just in a single click:
- Type airtel.in in your browser and open the official site of airtel.
- At the right hand side bottom, find the option ‘Pay Bill’.
- To pay the bill of mobile, click on the ‘postpaid’ option.
- Enter your mobile number and email address in the relevant fields.
- Enter the bill amount. You can check the bill amount by clicking on option ‘want to know your bill amount?’
- Give a click on ‘proceed’ button.
- Choose the option to pay by debit card / credit card / net banking / airtel money.
Complete the payment procedure after selecting the mode of payment. You will receive the payment confirmation. If you do not receive it, check the transaction status. There will not be any additional charges for online bill payment.
Pay Airtel Mobile Bills with Login
Follow the procedure to pay bills using login. You can login just by entering your mobile number. With login at my account, you can view payment histories and detailed monthly usages.
- Open the browser in and type airtel.in.
- Follow the option ‘Login My Account’ under the ‘Quick Links.’
- Select the service you want to pay for. I.e. mobile / landline / broadband / digital tv.
- Enter your mobile number as suggested on the screen.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- You will receive a one-time OTP password on your mobile. Use this password to login your account.
- Enter the amount to be paid and select the payment mode.
- Press ‘submit’ button and select your bank for payment.
- You will reach the payment gateway.
- Enter your card details to complete airtel postpaid bill payment procedure.
Your payment will be debited from your account. You will also receive the transaction reference number. This ensures you of your successful airtel postpaid bill payment.
Airtel AutoPay: Airtel Online Payment using Credit Card
Here is the most hassle free payment way for those who can pay using credit cards. You will enjoy the convenience of making airtel postpaid bill with the help of HDFC credit card payment. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners club card are acceptable.
Follow the enrolment procedure to set up the standing instructions for autopay:
- Open the below link in your browser:
- Give a click on the button ‘enroll now’. (at the bottom)
- Enter all details asked at the page. You will need to enter your number, instructions, and mail id. The system will send an alert confirmation to you for registration.
- Provide your credit card details at the next page.
- An authorization will be done with Rs. 2.00 payment. The monthly standing instructions will be set on your card.
- You will receive a confirmation through SMS or email. It will confirm the starting date of the direct auto debit.
The airtel bill payment amount will be automatically debited from your credit card account on the set date.
Airtel Money & My Airtel Mobile App for Airtel Bill Payment & Recharge
With Airtel money, you can pay anytime from your mobiles. You pay for prepaid recharges and postpaid bills. This semi closed wallet app is a prepaid payment instrument. It is redeemable with clearly identified merchant locations. Currently, you can book your movie tickets and train tickets using airtel money app. In case of confusions and query, you can always contact their customer care service number.
My Airtel mobile app allows customers to manage all accounts of mobile, internet and digital TV from one place. Lots of other benefits like cashback, internet sharing and exclusive deals are rewarded to users of my airtel mobile app.
The my airtel and airtel money app are freely available to download from the Google play store for app store.
This completes our guide to paying your Airtel bill payment for postpaid mobile connection. We are sure all Airtel subscribers will be happy with the information shared here. Airtel bill payment is a regular monthly process. The online modes shared here will familiarize users who are not aware of online ways. Drop your queries and comments in case of any confusion. We also recommend you to follow all the links shared here by typing it in your browser. Or access them by through the airtel official website. Keep visiting us to know online and offline ways to pay bills of significant services. Share the post Airtel bill payment and idea online bill payment with your friends who are using the service.